FlourishAnymethod believes there is a playlist for simply around any situation and is on a mission to unite and entertain the people with song.
You are watching: Songs with lost in the title
You can't win them all. Realize you're not alone at faientice. Make a playlist around losers and also failing. We have actually a long list of pop, rock, and also nation songs.Then gain ago out there and attempt again! You'll be a winner before lengthy.
Hans Gerwitz using Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, modified by FlourishAnyway
Just Because You Failed Doesn't (Always) Median You're a Failure
Winners are losers that learn from their endure. They stick it out and also attempt aobtain.
We've all been losers on some level whether little or epic. It's okay. Some of the a lot of prominent and successful human being are recovering losers:J.K. Rowling was once on the verge of homelessness as an unemployed single mother.Michael Jordan missed more than 9,000 shots in his basketball career.Stalso Spielberg was rejected from the college of his alternative 3 times.Vincent Van Gogh sold only one paint in his lifetime.Actress Elizabeth Taylor was married eight times to seven males. Axl Rose's marriage to Erin Everly lasted just 26 days. Neither Taylor nor Rose discovered long lasting marriages.Soap opera actress Susan Lucci was nominated 18 times for a Daytime Emmy and also lost each time. Then, she won on her 1ninth nomicountry. Whew!
If you're feeling favor a loser in love, academics, organization, or one more location of life, please provide yourself a break. Just bereason you have actually failed doesn't suppose you're a faientice. Make a playlist about losers and failing and also realize you're not alone. We have a long list of pop, rock, and also nation songs. Then get earlier out tbelow and also attempt again!
1. "Bad Day" by Daniel PowterIf you've had one of those truly rotten days, then this worldwide pop hit from 2005 captures the feeling well. The magic feels lost, the sky is gray, your passion has actually dissipated. The tune was used as an elimicountry song for American Idol contestants which probably made losing feel also worse.
2. "The Winner Takes It All" by ABBAFeeling defeated after a break-up that she didn't look for, the broken-hearted protagonist in this 1980 pop song feels favor she has lost whatever. The song was composed by one ABBA member after divorcing another and also became an worldwide hit for the Swedish team.
3. "In the End" by Linkin ParkThis 2000 rock song is a discuss the fenergy of trying to make a connection work-related when both partners aren't mutually invested. In such case, it doesn't matter exactly how hard you attempt to force it. It simply ain't happenin'.
The narrator realizes the brevity of life and the worth of time. Don't waste it on those who don't rerotate your affections.
4. "Fought the Law" by The ClashThe bad sorry sucker in this 1979 rock song was low on cash so he committed armed robbery. Sadly for him, he wasn't exceptionally good at it, so currently he's on a behind-bars vacation, functioning the chain gang. You deserve to hear him singing, "I dealt with the law, and the law won."
The 1965 version of this song by the Bobby Fuller Four was named by Rolling Stone as among The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.
5. "Best Of Intentions" by Travis TrittThe bad fella in this woe-is-me nation love song from 2000 wanted to give his lady the human being. He had actually massive plans for a large house and all the dreams that come with it. However, namong that manifested, so all he has left to offer her is an apology that he truly intended to make excellent on his promises.
Tell Us How You Bounced Back from Faitempt in the Comments Section Below.
6. "Loser" by Beck
The guy in this 1992 different rock song combines self-denigration ("I'm a loser") and also most nonsense lyrics to expush low self-picture and also not taking yourself seriously. It ended up being an anthem for Gen Xers who were alienated from mass society in the time of the early on 1990s. They were labeled slackers and referred to as cynical. Yeah, whatever before.
7. "Loser" by 3 Doors DownThis 2000 chart topping rock song was created about among the band members' childhood friends that became addicted to drugs. The protagonist in the song realizes that he is taking life-threatening dangers, and also he feels favor a loser via no alternate. Realize, however, that tbelow is constantly aid, always an different for a healthier, happier life.
8. "Lonesome Loser" by Little River BandThis catchy 1979 rock song is the tale of an unlucky gambler, a habitual loser in the 3 games of cards, love, and life. The narrator tries to lfinish him some advice, however it will most likely ring as hollow as the gambler's empty pockets:
Sit dvery own, take a look at yourselfDon't you desire to be somebody?Someday somebody's gonna see insideYou need to confront up, you can't run and hide.
"We are all failures ... at leastern the finest of us are." - J.M. Barrie, Scottish writer
Howard Ignatius through Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, modified by FlourishAnyway
9. "Loser of the Year" by Simple Plan
Living in the rapid lane, the protagonist in this 2011 pop song is rubbing elbows via celebrities. He's on the verge of making it massive and is the talk of the town. He has well-off and pretty friends and expensive bling, but it all indicates nopoint without the love of his life by his side. Without her, he feels like the loser of the year.
10. "Poor Poor Pitiful Me" by Terri ClarkTerri Clark dusted off this old Linda Ronstadt hit in 1996. It's a woe-is-me tune around a woman who is down on her luck in both love and life and also is feeling extremely sorry for herself.
11. "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers
The protagonist in this 1978 nation ditty tells the story around meeting a gambler who trades him some whisessential for life advice about knowing when to provide up. The gambler dispenses this golden nugget of wisdom:
You've got to understand as soon as to organize 'emKcurrently when to fold 'emKnow when to walk awayAnd understand once to run.
12. "Loser" by Saving JaneHave you ever before watched an ex-lover and also assumed, "Whew, what occurred to them? They look awful!" That's the reactivity of the womale in this 2007 rock song. By selling her engagement ring for cash and also ditching her ex-boyfrifinish, she now realizes that she has dodged a bullet. He's a liar, a user, a residential abuser, and also yes, a LOSER. Time deserve to give you a little perspective.
13. "Dirty Laundry" by Don HenleyAlthough Nickelago re-taped this song in 2016, Don Henley from The Eagles was initially to carry out it in 1982, and also that was lengthy prior to we had 24-hour news cycles filled via ugly, sensational "breaking news" to streatment the crap out of you.
This rock song laments tabloid-style reporting of negative stories that take advantage of civilization shedding. People shed their homes, their reputations, their health and wellness, their stays, etc. And we just watch it all in brief sound bites on the evening news. Who is really the loser?
14. "Loser" by Limp BizkitIf you've ever before been in a connection through someone who lugged out the worst in you, then this 2011 rock song will remind you of them. The narrator calls himself a loser bereason his companion feels like shedding is all he's done given that he met her. He puts up via abusage, dwells on the past, and also tolerates her constantly pushing his buttons.
The partners carry out the worst in one an additional, and also the male simply desires manage of his life back. Life is too brief for a shedding relationship favor this:
I'm a loser; yes, it's trueFeels prefer I am losing because I met youThunstable the excellent times and also the badFeels choose I'm shedding all I ever had actually.
15. "Only Happy When It Rains" by GarbageThere's one of these in eextremely crowd. It's not you, is it?
This ironically upbeat rock song from 1995 functions a Negative Nellie narrator that admits that she's only happy once it rains, things are facility, and all is going wrong, She relishes negative news and also invites you to "pour your misery dvery own on me." Sounds favor one helluva catch, this gal.
16. "Luckiest Loser" by Bowling For SoupWhen his ideal frifinish since junior high stole his girlfried, the man in this rock 2006 song responded that they deserve one one more. Feeling betrayed, he dishes creative insults to both of them however claims moral superiority by saying that he is the luckiest loser.
17. "The Sound of Failure" by The Flaming Lips
Anyone who suffers from a significant wellness problem knows that the advice to "continue to be positive" deserve to gprice on your nerves rather than bring comfort. (Speak saying that to people whose bodies are betraying them!)
This sad 2006 different rock tune defines a young woman's friend who is dying. Her body is failing her, and also she deserve to neither soptimal the procedure nor put on cheery airs while fakeness surrounds her. The people may be giddy, but she cannot pretfinish. The sound of failure is despair.
"There is no faientice other than in no longer trying." - Christ Bradford, British children's writer
SSG Robert Stewart through Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, modified by FlourishAnyway
18. "I'm a Loser" by The Beatles
The poor man in this 1964 early on rock song feels prefer an utter faitempt because he has actually shed the girl he loves. He's feeling sorry for himself and also seeks to market advice to others so they don't end up being losers favor him.
19. "Dammit" by Blink-182Taking an introspective look at a break-up, the guy in this 1997 rock song claims he won't host it versus his girlfrifinish for leaving him. His life is falling apart right now, however he'll lean on a friend for assistance and also imagines that this partnership faiattract is simply one more part of thriving up. However, he advises her that later as soon as she regrets their split, it'll be her who will need to lean on a frifinish for assistance.
20. "Criminal" by Britney Spears
Ever been in love with a loser? Britney Spears has actually, and we're not simply talking about those few years via back-up dancer Kevin Federline. In this 2011 pop song, she portrays a woman in love through a hustler, a liar, a bad boy.
She confesses to her mama that their attractivity isn't rational yet rather is purely physical. She overlooks his tainted heart and also his background as a killer. What's really criminal, however, is her decision making. Wise up, girlfriend!
"It's failure that offers you the proper perspective on success." - Ellen DeGeneres, American comedienne
Francesca Dioni using Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, modified by FlourishAnyway
22. Love Will Tear Us Apart
23. Loser Like Me
24. Beautiful Loser
25. I Am A Loser
26. I'm A Good Loser
27. Failure by Design
29. Three Time Loser
David Allan Coe
31.Three Time Loser
32. The Loser
Hank Williams Jr.
33. One of These Things First
34. Say Something
A Great Big World
35. You Victory I Success We Lose
37. Who's That Man
38. Someone Else's Star
40. Brvarious other, Can You Spare a Dime?
41. MIdnight Train to Georgia
Gladys Night and the Pips
42. She's Kinda Hot
5 Seconds of Summer
43. The Kids Aren't Alright
44. The Losers
45. Crushin' It
Questions & Answers
Question: How execute you recognize if you’re a faientice or a loser?
Answer: Nobody can win all the moment. Failing or losing at certain activities happens to us all. However before, mostly, it's just how you adapt to failures that determines whether YOU are a faitempt or loser.
The more of the adhering to qualities you have, the more likely you are to be a LOSER or FAILURE:
1) You shirk personal accountability: blaming the victim, passing the buck, pointing the finger, denying difficulties exists.
2) You exhilittle bit bit feeling of integrity, lying, cheating, and also stealing to breakthrough your agenda.
3) Stinkin' thinkin' dominates your perspective, as you repeatedly assume the worst about your fellow huguy being, their motives, and traits.
4) You demonstrate a absence of perseverance or work-related ethic, giving up on yourself and also others also easily. You're afrhelp of a real obstacle, intellectual or physical. Half-hearted and incomplete tasks, procrastination, and also letting others do your job-related are widespread via you.
5) There's no curiosity. Lacking the power and enthusiasm to try various viewpoints and also discover various ideas, you conveniently opt for an extra narrow, unartistic approach bereason that's the simple way out.
6) Since you don't learn from experience, you store repeating the same difficulties over and over aget. You refuse feedearlier and fail to construct bereason you are afraid the truth.
I hope you're not a loser, yet even if you are, you deserve to readjust your failing habits and also trends of thinking.
© 2017 FlourishAnyway
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on June 22, 2020:
Jack, If you "always" feel this method, then you might have actually depression. Talk through your family medical professional around your symptoms. Depression is an extremely prevalent and also treatable illness often rooted in a biochemical imbalance. Your medical professional may additionally refer you to a qualified psychological health counselor such a psychologist that have the right to aid you through your behavior selections and also reasoning fads. Don't wait, buddy.
Jack on June 22, 2020:
I always feel dvery own and depressed. How deserve to I attend to it?
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on April 19, 2020:
Peggy - People shouldn't be afrassist to fail yet rather view it as something to learn from. Thank you for avoiding by!
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on April 19, 2020:
It is not normal to always be on the winning side of life, however we have the right to learn a lot from faientice and develop upon it. Many kind of great developments have come along after numerous tries that initially failed.
FlourishAnymeans (author) from USA on February 13, 2020:
LaustCawz - I've always liked Garbage and also uncovered their name ammaking use of.
LaustCawz on February 11, 2020:
First, a pair of song quotations:
"Success walks hand also in hand also with faientice alengthy Hollyhardwood Boulevard."
--"Celluloid Heroes" (The Kinks)
"Ask a winner & you'll probably uncover, ooo Jackie, they've lost at some time."
--"Jackie Blue" (The Ozark Mountain Daredevils)
As for loser criteria, If you keep repeating "problems" through no success, you may ssuggest be ahead of your time, or, in such a subjective human being, you may have actually ssuggest not uncovered the person or persons that are in a position to notice/appreciate what you're doing & may have actually the indicates (financial or otherwise) to expose you to a more comprehensive cross-section of the public.
As for "Stinkin' Thinkin'", the reverse deserve to have equally destructive outcomes, where complete naivete pre-empts healthy skepticism. Unfortunately, I was favor this beforehand in life &, also more unfortunately, my mommy did whatever before she could to encourage this attitude.
This has actually assisted me appreciate bands/artists with self-deprecating names, though. One mentioned on the list is Garbage, that, imo, have provided us the best ever album name (their "Best-Of" collection, "Absolute Garbage"). Others that involved mind: Nobody & The Nopoints, The Revolting Cocks &, of course, The Killers.
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on August 23, 2018:
Yours Truly - We ALL autumn short. Please don't be so tough on yourself, my frifinish.
Yours Truly on August 23, 2018:
I'm a pretty colosal fuckup, every one of the above lol
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on July 07, 2018:
Chris - Thanks for preventing by!
Chris on July 06, 2018:
I looked this up after listening to Midnight Train to Georgia!
FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on May 01, 2018:
Ella - I have a daughter your age that is graduating from high school and also it is an extremely emotional time for many type of graduating seniors. You are not alone.
If you think you are in crisis or at hazard of hurting yourself, please tell someone immediately -- a parent, teacher, college counselor, one more trusted adult, school resource officer, or call one of the adhering to resources:
1) National Hopeline Netoccupational 1.800.SUICIDE (1.800.784.2433)
2) Dilemma Text Line Number 741741
3) National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
Please perform this for yourself. You are not a loser or a faientice. You are unique and the people is a much better location with you in it.
Ella on April 30, 2018:
I AM SO SADVERTISEMENT and also i cant take treatment of myself or people’s expectations of me and also my mental health and wellness is getting in the method of everything so that i simply dont effing care anyeven more and everyone i know expects “excellent things” from me but im not sure if i will certainly even be alive for my highinstitution graduation and i just cant do this anyeven more and my paleas are really worried around me and i just cant do what everyone thinks i deserve to carry out ://// thats my “somepoint else” bc it is scholastic success, and also taking treatment of myself, and relationships and all that
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on April 16, 2018:
Izzy K. - Wonderful! Thanks for the addition. It's at #42 currently. You have actually a winning week!
Izzy K. on April 15, 2018:
Shes Kinda Hot by 5SOS
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on January 10, 2018:
George - That's not an noticeable one, is it? However, it's about a male who falls short at his desires and hregarding go ago home and also the woguy he loves follows him. I added it! Thank you!
george on January 09, 2018:
what about Midnight Train to Georgia. Tune about a loser and also the loser girl that complies with him
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on July 20, 2017:
Shyron - Please forprovide that I'm just currently acquiring about to answering this. For some strange reason, it was hiding in my spam folder!
FlourishAnymeans (author) from USA on June 09, 2017:
Tamara - Thanks for avoiding by and for the sort assistance.
Tamara Moore on June 09, 2017:
Excellent! These write-ups of yours inspire me :-)
Shyron E Shenko from Texas on June 05, 2017:
This hub is just one of my favorites in your series, and I love the videos.
A good one to add would be "The Race is On" by George Jones
The Race Is On
I feel tears welling up from down deep inside,
Like my heart's got a big break
And a stab of loneliness sharp and also painful that I may never shake.
You could think that I'm taking it difficult given that you broke me off with a call,
You can wager that I'll hide in sorrow and also I can lay appropriate down and also bawl.
Now the race is on and below comes pride up the back stretch,
Heartaches a goin' to the inside, my tears are holding back, tryin' not to fall.
My heart's our of the running, true love scratched for another's sake,
The race is on and it looks favor heartaches, and the winner loses all.
FlourishAnymeans (author) from USA on June 02, 2017:
AudreyHowitt - I love that song, although thanktotally it's about others rather of me. Let us all save it that way! Thank you for avoiding by. I hope you are winning choose crazy in your world.
Audrey Howitt from The golden state on June 02, 2017:
I combated the regulation and the law won! Love that-Sometimes once we fail we have the right to still sing a ditty and tap our feet!
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on June 01, 2017:
Devika - You're exceptionally adaptive, a unique kind of winner. Thanks for protecting against by to leave a comment.
DDE on June 01, 2017:
I skilled ups and downs in my adoptive nation and don't watch myself as a loser. I learned from my mistakes and also never provided up on trying something new.
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on May 27, 2017:
Rasma - Thank you for protecting against by and taking the moment to leave a comment. I hope that anyone that feels favor a loser will certainly reconsider. Have a wonderfu weekend!
FlourishAnymeans (author) from USA on May 27, 2017:
Jo - That's the best mindset. Faientice is temporary and also you can always redouble your initiatives when the moment is ideal. Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on May 27, 2017:
Linda - I appreciate you preventing by even though you recognize non of the songs. I'm glad you enjoyed the "loser" location map. Have an excellent weekend!
Gypsy Rose Lee from Daytona Beach, Florida on May 27, 2017:
Loser will certainly never before reprimary a loser if he or she learns from their mistakes. Anvarious other great hub with many exceptional options.
Jo Miller from Tennesview on May 27, 2017:
I've had actually my share of heartaches and failures, but I don't remember ever feeling like a loser. I just believed I was down, not shed.
I don't understand any kind of of the songs, however I always enjoy analysis your descriptions of the music. The maps that you encompass are a great enhancement to your playlist articles!
FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on May 25, 2017:
Audrey - Thanks for saying so! I love looking up the supplementary indevelopment for these posts, such as the maps and also sustaining examples or statistics. Glad you appreciated it. Have a wonderful holiday weekfinish.
Audrey Hunt from Idyllwild Ca. on May 25, 2017:
What a great message! "Winners are losers that learn from their endure." I love the design template of this hub. The examples of celebrities that failed but persevered builds catalyst for the reader. And the map showing the list of names connected with losing and also failure is interesting and also fun.
Well done. You...are a winner!
FlourishAnymeans (author) from USA on May 25, 2017:
Thanks, Dora, for preventing by and for your sort comment. Have an excellent weekend ahead!
FlourishAnymethod (author) from USA on May 25, 2017:
Larry - So true! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are well.
Dora Weithers from The Caribbean on May 25, 2017:
It's excellent to be able to sing around faiattract. The feeling of disappointment passes and also since you did not create the song, it's apparent that somebody else knows what it feels prefer. I prefer the quotes.
Larry Rankin from Oklahoma on May 25, 2017:
"Even the losers get lucky occasionally."
Anvarious other wonderful list
FlourishAnymeans (author) from USA on May 25, 2017:
Bill - Glad you believed of one. Hope I had the ability to broaden your musical repertoire.
FlourishAnymeans (author) from USA on May 25, 2017:
Kallini - I've never heard that one, yet I favor it. When you lose, you sing. I'll have to discover that documentary. As hard as the 2008 crisis was, I hope we inevitably learn something from it, such as don't area your identity in a project that might go ameans tomorrow via no fault of your own. Jobs don't love you ago. Thanks for commenting. I hope you are dancing and happy and prospering.
I'm not sure whether you put together a winning list about losers or a losing one... I'm a solid believer in "when you lose, you gain, once you gain, you lose" concept because it makes me the best loser/gainer/winner/loser of them all.
I don't agree that life/health/employment/family members and also what not is a game.
But if I desire to be rather convincing - loser-winner games normally create one winner out of so many (10? 100? 1,000?) losers who all desire to be a winner yet hate that winner through passion.
I'd fairly be in some rearguard - as soon as I composed a poem "I Want to Be a Loser" which provoked a lot of comments (mostly from losers and also the like), but I rerelocated it. That I regret. Losing comments, not the poem itself.
"The Loser Takes It All" is a timeless - it's impossible not to like it. I love "Dirty Laundry" too.
As usual, I can't come up via one single song about losers currently, yet I have simply watched a documentary "The End of Men" - how way also many kind of of them have lost their work (in 2008) and also lost the self-identity, direction, the sense of masculinity...
When you shed, you... sing.
Bill Holland from Olympia, WA on May 24, 2017:
This was a basic one. When I was in high school The Beatles taped "I'm A Loser," so it was just organic that it popped into my brain immediately. Love this series...store them coming.
FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on May 24, 2017:
Martie - I agree that we've all failed miserably at some time and it's simply part of learning. One requirements to just dust off and save going!
FlourishAnymeans (author) from USA on May 24, 2017:
Linda - Thanks for that idea. I have added George Michael's remake of Bing Crosby's classic (simply bereason it's more recent and George Michael has such a lovely voice). I'm also including it to a playlist that I am researching on songs around poverty and homelessness. Thanks so much! Perfect timing!
Martie Coetser from South Africa on May 24, 2017:
Auw, this music for 'losers' is a well-essential play-list through-out a person's life. I'm conserving it on my hard-drive. Thank you, Flourish!
stevarino - Losing in love is hard. I bet that man second guesses his decision to betray her trust and also review that diary. Thanks for the idea. I have added it at #39.
FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on May 24, 2017:
Heidi, You've motivated me to dig a tiny deeper and include a couple of more country songs. Thanks for preventing by and leaving a comment. I love that Garbage song!
Have a good day!
Linda Lum from Washington State, USA on May 24, 2017:
Failing? I'm an experienced. Failing is tripping, falling, and also then trying aobtain. Faientice is when you autumn down and also don't gain up aobtain. I've a suggestion for one more song you might add to the list. It's an oldie sung by Bing Crosby "Brvarious other, Can You Spare a Dime?"
FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on May 24, 2017:
Debangee - Thank you for preventing by and also your type endorsement. You are best. Failing is simply a short-term instance unless you quit. Have a wonderful day!
FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on May 24, 2017:
Terrilynn1 - Thank you for your encouragement. I completely agree through you that anyone through a hint of success has failed miserably at somepoint. If you fail, get up, dust yourself off, and display the civilization you're back! Have a good day!
Steve Dowell from East Central Indiana on May 24, 2017:
A couple immediately come to mind, the initially of which is currently discussed - "Lonesome Loser" by The Little River Band, the second is from the beforehand 1970s - "Diary" by Bread.
Thanks yet aget for a fun and also assumed provoking post!
DEBANGEE MANDAL from India on May 24, 2017:
Very , very motivating. We have all one allude of time felt that we have fairesulted in perform somepoint. But there is no damage in failing . It imparts knowledge to succeed in the next action. These songs are just the correct songs to console these downhearted souls. Lovely repertoire of songs. Very inspiring!
Heidi Thorne from Chicago Area on May 24, 2017:
The Little River Band also and 3 Doors Dvery own tunes popped into my head automatically once I observed the playlist title. That Garbage track is among my fave songs, in spite of its seemingly negative narrative.
See more: Which Descriptions From The List Below Accurately Describe The Relationship Between Qrs And Tuv
I thought tright here would be more nation tracks in this list. My hubby would certainly call those "My tractor done damaged, my woman done left me..." nation songs. ;)
Thanks for winning list of loser songs!
Terrie Lynn from Canada on May 24, 2017:
Good morning prosper. This is an extremely exciting combicountry of songs. We just shed once we quit trying. I execute believe that failing can encourage us to try harder somtimes. When we succed it feels amazing. I love the song options. well done.